The End?

Lastly, I have to prepare for the upcoming essay.

I’m still set on focusing my topic on how people are integral to making a festival.

I intend to use a lot of the information I picked up at both of the festivals I’ve attended over the past year and describe exactly how important each person’s role in forming a festival is.

The other topics of conversation in regard to making a festival can be a result of the people involved. So, I’d like to be able to break each of those topics down. Describing how people are the engine of our society and they are what make these festivals the quality that they are.


I also want to once again speak of the amazing experiences I’ve had at these festivals. As much as I would have enjoyed each session I attended, both in Bendigo and Shepparton, by myself, I enjoyed it so much more by being able to share these experiences with the people closest to me. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home

Never A Truer Word Spoken

A New Adventure!