A New Adventure!

So, I’m going to the Shepparton Art Festival this week.
Having gone to the Bendigo Writers Festival last year, I have some idea of what to expect. The most exciting part of this whole opportunity is the fact that I can observe many different forms of art rather than just writing.
As a writer, I can use this opportunity to inspire more pieces of writing.
Going back to the Writers Festival in Bendigo, I was able to learn so many techniques and listen to such a variety of experiences. All of these things have given me the chance to become a better writer. I can be absolutely certain that I will gain the same knowledge from the Festival in Shepparton this weekend.
In preparing for the Festival this weekend I took a look through all the events planned and singled out several that I’d love to go to. Most of them revolving around writing, specifically, but many just for fun or to dabble in some other art forms.

In short, Shepparton Festival this weekend and I’m super excited!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home

Never A Truer Word Spoken